Next business meeting of the Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust will be Thursday, August 20th at 7pm.
We’ll be in the usual room (Meyerson Conference Room) on the second floor of Van Pelt Library (3420 Walnut Street). If you are not a member of the UPenn community or have not attended one of our meetings before, please send me an email with your modern name. I’ll put you on the list for the security guards, and you will need a photo ID to enter.
* removal of references to the Chirurgeonate
* my job has changed, but meetings don’t have to. Are we still happy with the usual time/date?
* what all zip codes are in the Bailiwick?
* all is well
* rides requested for Baronial commons (Sun 8/23)
* travel to River Wars (Sept 25-27)
* new folks
* Tavern Talks
– Sunday, September 13th 1-3pm, City Tap House: – Scheherazade tells us about coffee
– Sunday, October 11th 1-3pm – location TBD – Lady Jane talks about the history of medicine w/o herbalism
– Sunday, November 15th 1-3pm – location TBD – Lady Xanthippe tells us about Finnish magic
– Who wants to step up to be point person in reserving space for Tavern Talks?
* Other stuff?
* Science deputy
Ivy Pursuivant (Herald) report
* Requesting photos of activities & events – can supply consent forms
* Reminder that anyone can submit articles, research, things of interest for posting
* There has been a desire from one member in the barony for the Bailiwick to run a royal progress event in January. Hopefully I’ll have more details by the meeting. If so, is anyone interested in this project and want more information to maybe autocrat such an event?
* Schola in Summer of 2016 – does anyone want to join the staff for that event? We can also pull from a wide pool of other folks.
New school year Student recruitment? y/n
Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday, 8/20. – Livia, Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust, seneschal