Next business meeting of the Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust will be Thursday, February 20th at 7pm.
We’ll be in the usual room (Meyerson Conference Room) on the second floor of Van Pelt Library (3420 Walnut Street). If you are not a member of the UPenn community or have not attended one of our meetings before, please send me an email with your mundane name. I’ll put you on the list for the security guards, and you will need a photo ID to enter.
- hello from new Seneschal (Livia Petralia)
- hello and report from new MoAS (AElfric FitzHugh)
- report from deputy Exchequer (Philadelphia Brown)
- list of all open positions and possible duties
-> we already have 1 nominee for Exchequer: Xanthippe Ouranina
- review of surrounding group activities and suggestions for regular rideshares
- planning for the future
-> next event: Noisemakers
-> do we want to do another demo in September 2014?
-> do we want to schedule any local activities?
-> encourage proposals for a 2015 event
- next meeting will be March 21, 2014